APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
We are currently recruiting for a two- or three-month internship from May/June 2022 onwards.
The team works with some of the world’s leading rights holders, sports federations and national/city government clients, providing a wide range of consulting services including:
- Sports tourism, major events and business strategy development
- Rights marketing strategy development
- Major event bidding
- Event growth plans and event creation
- Business case development
- Major event host city procurement
The role of intern will involve supporting the team of 14 consultants with research, client proposals, business development activities and client delivery.
The role will be based out of our London office. We operate a hybrid working model, typically three days in the office in the working week.
You will support the Consulting team by:
- using industry knowledge to conduct research into a wider range of topics including sponsorship, major events and global sports trends
- keeping the team up to date with current trends in the industry
- creating reports and other client documentation using Microsoft PowerPoint
- helping the team to prepare for client meetings and workshops
- helping the team to create tailored proposals to target new clients
- other activities to support the work of the team.
Interns working out of our London office will receive the London Living Wage for the duration of the internship.
If you are interested in joining The Sports Consultancy’s Consulting team for an internship, please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would like to do an internship, what you hope to gain from it and the skills that you think will be valuable to the team, via the form on this page.
The Sports Consultancy is committed to promoting a diverse workplace and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply, regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.
The deadline for applications is 5pm BST 4th May 2022. Interviews will be conducted on week commencing 9th May 2022.Apply for this position