We are currently recruiting for a two – three month internship from January 2022 onwards. The team works with city and national government, sports federations and events rights holder clients. The team works with some of the world’s leading rights holders and cities providing a wide range of consulting services including:
- Sports tourism, major events and business strategy development
- Rights marketing strategy development
- Major event bidding
- Event growth plans and event creation
- Business case development
- Major event host city procurement
The role will involve supporting the team of 12 consultants with research, client proposals, business development activities and client delivery.
You will support the Consulting team by:
– using industry knowledge to conduct research into a wider range of topics including sponsorship, major events and global sports trends
– keeping the team up to date with current trends in the industry
– creating reports and other client documentation using Microsoft Powerpoint
– helping the team to prepare for client meetings and workshops
– helping the team to create tailored proposals to target new clients
– other activities to support the work of the team.
Interns working out of our London office will receive the London Living Wage for the duration of the internship.
Apply for this position