We were instructed by the International Sailing Federation to design and manage a tender process for the procurement of services for the production and international distribution of media rights for the World Sailing Championships.
Our work involved:
- Advising on go-to-market strategy
- Drafting Invitation to Tender documentation
- Candidate management
- Conducting tender presentations and candidate evaluation
- Drafting template and bespoke production and distribution agreements
- Liaison with event organising committee
- Negotiating terms with shortlisted agencies
This resulted in the appointment of an agency to deliver the production and worldwide distribution of media rights for the event on enhanced commercial terms, with a binding commitment to favourable KPIs and minimum obligations for key strategic territories.